its all about me

' I must Learn to love the fool in me..The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks of self-control, loves and hates, hurts and get hurts, promises and break promises, laugh and cries'

Minggu, 15 Agustus 2010

Chaotic event in my life

My life has been inexplicably chaotic since ive broke with my eXbf. wont blame him for all the things had happened in my life. No. wasnt his fault. But all is mine, who the one let feelings ruined all the things. But Hey, im okay :) wasnt that bad. i mean in every chaotic event theres a regularity right? or at least a pattern which can lead to regularity,no? Ahh never mind. all i wanna say is theres always good thing happening in bad situation :).

so much craziness surrounding me now. i wont called my self a perfectionist. but i do make plans and love details. lately, all ive planned is falling apart.all my activities are more spontaneous and wasnt in the plan. just like trip to chiangmai and many things including my thesis submission.From now on,ive learn one thing..that a perfect plan is having no plan at all.i will try to follow the wind now and let god decided which is good or not for me. Wont try that hard anymore. And for you my love..im giving up my love, i set you free :)

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Willkommen hier im Flirt-Chat.


Unser Flirt-Chat bietet dir eine Alternative süße mädels und vieles mehr,wie sexuellen Vorlieben ausleben
Hier im Flirt-Chat erwarten dich süße mädels Blind Date
Suchst du eventuel sexuellen Vorlieben , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok los geht es,auf was wartest du?
Flirt und Sextalk heiße videos ,einfach anmelden .
Du suchst jemand in Zürich, oder in FrankfurtamMain, in FrankfurtamMain , in Waadt, oder in Lustenau? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!