its all about me

' I must Learn to love the fool in me..The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks of self-control, loves and hates, hurts and get hurts, promises and break promises, laugh and cries'

Rabu, 19 November 2008

WISHFUL THINKING

how i wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of goodwill..

how i wish Peeps would realize how their action hurt others..

how i wish i can duplicate myself, so i can do loads of job..

how i wish God made me with alot of hearts so i can give n Love everyone..

how i wish i can finish my study sooner n be with u there..

how i wish u were here n i can share every moment in my life with u..

how i wish..how i wish..how i wish..

its not only a wish..

2 komentar:

adyatiputri mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
adyatiputri mengatakan...

you wish :P
eh jeung, maen2 yee ke blogkuh http://boompoetree.blogdrive.com. dah diapdett, hehehe *promosi teteeeuuup